Monday, May 16, 2011

Visit to HIV orphanage~

Actually it's just a visit for a meeting but we ended up playing with the children as well~
my fav pic below!! xD
it's rather sad when they said that the children were abandoned outside of this orphanage and some abandoned in the hospital.. I held back my tears.. T.T They needed some1, they needed every1's support.. >.< there's one with rashes which we were extra careful because she was itching all over and she's bleeding from it too.. it's just sad!!! T.T
To see the fact that they only have a few years to live.. they are just so cute!!
and they are all so happy together!!





then we went to some pagodas~ din take pictures because nothing special about them~ Khoo Kong Si is nicer.. xD
but what attracted me was this purple water lily~ nice huh?

-tell me then I'll forget, show me then I'll remember, expose me then I'll understand-

No comments: