Saturday, May 7, 2011

SSIS and bye Frankie!!!

2day's workshop was the most messiest I can say.. ALL of us were nervous especially Safir and we can see that.. :
He was like trembling up there.. >.< I was trembling, I can't control the mouse on my hand!!! xD
probably coz the english in the school was too good that all of us were afraid that ours was worst than theirs.. @@!!! erm, obviously yes?? hahahax
this is during the condom demonstration. that girl was trembling with fear she kept on hiding.. @@!! and i really would like it if those shorts are allowed in my high school too.. xD
and here's a condom testing by the kids..
SSIS~!! saigon south international school..
Here are the interns~! xD

And Frankie's already going off 2moro so we decided to 'celebrate' in Domino's pizza.. !! yay!! I love dominos.. ^^







safir looks like a monkey.. ==!!!!

the high school was BEAUTIFUL.. and I really think that it'll be SUPER expensive to study there.. >.< rich kids.. ==!!!


All done for 2day~ others are preparation for next week.. >.< and it'll be in english AND vietnamese.. @@!! Help me!!

No comments: