I've been a bad girl 2day.. so i drank coffee in the coffee shop infront of the school. =x it was my first coffee in Vietnam and it was super! My host's hometown is famous for coffee so I really wish I could give it a go one day to her hometown..!! xD
After the meeting in the coffee shop we decided to go bag packing.. xD
my first time bag packing so tq so much to Sarah and Laura..!! they told me lotsa really nice stories and I really see a totally different world.. I really wish I've the chance to travel like that too someday.
So we decided to go to the center to actually get a better look around and get use to the building around them. And i really recognized them already.. ^^ and i even can find my way home and took the bus home as well..! ^^ I'm like so proud of myself!! hehehhex..
So it's only the 3 of us, Safir and Frankie wasn't joining and we haven't met Laura yet.. xD
we went down somewhere in the center and we saw the big main park in HCMC.. well maybe one of the main parks. and it was BEAUTIFUL.. the thing is it's just in the middle of this whole massive traffic but it still stands beautifully there.. With a pagoda there and also many monuments and beautiful flowers.. =)
Notice this? it's exactly like sepak taqraw.. xD
but instead they use some kinda plastic thingy down there and a feather on top.
We're here at the Reunification Palace.. ^^ I'm not sure if i get the history right but here it goes.. The reunification palace is built by the Americans when they first conquered Vietnam, and then it was taken over by communist and then reclaimed back by Vietnam. xD
So the rooms in the reunification palace was really fascinating. The meeting rooms, the resting rooms, the dining halls, the offices for the president and VP, the bedrooms and the rooftop, they are so so SO beautiful! Just take a look at these pictures guys.. =)
And they have a small entertainment room and look what I saw... MAHJONG!! hehehx
and this is the rooftop!! the red circles are where the bombs were dropped on this building itself.. xD
This is a building along the way to Benh Than market. I'm not sure what building this is coz it's in Vietnam.. @@!!!
We reached Benh Than Market!!! it's super expensive, like what they said, so I'm not buying anything from here, I just wanna get the atmosphere and the feel.. xD
We've been walking around so long so we stopped at this French cafe and had a cheese sandwhich.. ^^
So after tea we went our seperate ways home and YAY i found my way home myself and thanks to Daria and Sarah that guided me how to take control of the maps and the streets and I'm kinda enjoying this~!! ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment