Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome back to Reality and Society

Well the reason I put society was because USM is the place that I find the hardest to communicate and when I say Reality was because USM, especially my faculty HBP, shows you the reality of the outside world and really opens your eyes on everything.

Back to reality: The hard life that we must endure for us to realize that life is not easy going to achieve something that you want. But if you want something very badly, you'll do something for it, it means you'll really do everything for it. And that means leaving in a mosquito filled place, a shared toilet with 10 ppl, walking every day, eating outside everyday, spending money everyday and facing society everytime.

Society: The society is a bad influence. Especially in a university, where people from all over the country is here, a bad influence for everyone. No matter how good it is, there's always a bad to it. But how do we overcome that? Inner faith. God has guided me for the first 2 semesters of my life in uni. Without him, I guess I just can't spiritually go through my uni life ever. Getting through my 1st year is one thing. But how did I get through it? What did I gained? =)

This year, I'm blessed with another new room with new furnishings and everything that I needed for my time after the outside activities.
A new goal, a new vision, a new start~ =)
Life's a blessing from God.

No comments: