Good morning people..
I always wonder to myself how am I going to handle my stress.. T_T
In other meetings that I attend, things are going so easily, but when I go for AIESEC meetings, things just turns out to be a mess!!
Guess God really does want me to learn something.. When there's a mess I've to clean up the mess, get up and go for it.
But I thank God for the opportunity that I've been given and it made me feel really great.
I can improve myself better and I learn more things as well.
This morning I woke up and I found this:
I hope that the bad dream has nothing to do with the stress I'm facing now.
So far tomorrow I've a big day. I'm going to be a panelist in a forum and my topic is Sex Education and I'm the last to talk.. T_T
Worse thing is, it's going to be conducted in BM and my BM, only God knows how bad it is.. T_T
Luck to me guys, I really need it..

No comments:
Post a Comment