Yea at last after so many days of planning our group has decided to go for a 3 venue trip in 7 days~! =)
I'm telling you the next trip will be out of M'sia.. ^^
So we hit Ipoh at first and then up to Genting, then down to KL.
And these are the people that were in the trip! Why am I not surprised that all of them are couples.. xD

Lets start out with the must try food in Ipoh "Nga Choy Kai" the bean sprout chicken. It's served with either kuey tiaw soup or white rice. Your choice.
Located somewhere near the night market in the centre.
Then we went for Apom which is amazingly delicous because I didn't know that I was munching away with it and I've ate 3 already! xD
And the next morning we bought the egg tarts and chicken tarts which we must queue up a very long line for it hahax.. And yeah I'm not really an egg tart person but it's good!
Breakfast~! Dry Curry mee somewhere infront of MGS. And it doesn't suit my taste but I still see 'too many' ppl snatching for place for this plate of mee. But I guess different ppl have different taste.
And in the afternoon.. Yeah it's all about food in Ipoh.. ^^ We had yong tau fu.. and if i've not mistaken it's around a sam tet primaray school. and their famous blended read bean. @@
And yeah the angry bird has landed~! XD my personal fav.. Keling we called it.. hahax
Welcome to genting~!! Paying RM25 per person for a van to bring us up to Genting, we arrived somewhat in the afternoon. Had our rest and went for Glitz at night. the sandart was... rather.. dissapointing.. ==!!!
And the next day of course, the themepark with only half price thanks to our friend who's working there. =)

I would just give the yong tau fu a 3 star rating. xD
Dessert~! AIs sagu, that looks something like this, was really nice but only the jelly ice.. the other 2 that we ordered was a little bit hard to finish. for me that is.. like i said, different people have different taste. =)

and at night, we find a restaurant by ourselves, said the claypot chicken rice in this particular restaurant behind tesco was nice but it was fantastic~! especially the curry fish head!

And yeah food again. xD the next morning before we left for genting we went for dim sum and this is what we had. =)
A group picture before we left. xD

Welcome to genting~!! Paying RM25 per person for a van to bring us up to Genting, we arrived somewhat in the afternoon. Had our rest and went for Glitz at night. the sandart was... rather.. dissapointing.. ==!!!Yeah I know, cool right? xD
My friend freaked out and sat the ferris wheel instead, so she snapped a picture of us from up there. hahax.
group picture in Genting~!
And we won Mr Bun (rabbit) from the duck game.
So currently both of them are having a very serious conversation. Keling is angry. ><
Amazingly there's something special in Genting food court that i never seen before. And this is what they call Hot Rock if I've not mistaken? Yeah the rock is actually really very hot and we cook the chicken ourselves. It's like barbequeing just that the rock remains hot the whole time even after your meal. @@!
So we went down to KL the next day, checked in to our hotel in Comfort Hotel. Don't stay there. == though it's really the centre of everything! hahax
We walked to Pavillion and had snowflake where everyone's talking about.
And in the night we took the KTM to Shah Alam and taxi to visit the 'well known' I-city. l0lx~
The snow walk opens till midnight, we couldnt enter coz we needed sport shoes and we didn't bring ours.. >.< and i'm no going to rent a boot!! ==
So here's the view. But true, it's a heaven for photographers.

My personal favourite. white and red trees ~! =)




Tada~~ The next day was just a shopping spree for all of us, then we went back the day after~
And last but not least~ Personal favourite photo of the trip!! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment