Monday, June 15, 2009

Told you So!!!

Hah!!!
2day's first day 0f scho0l~
and lemmi tell y0u h0w d0es it sucked 0ut the happiness fr0m me!!! hahahx~~

firstly, when i went in the class *wah s0 bright* rupa-rupanya dah tukar lampu~
s0 bright until ken0t cl0se 0ur eyes c0z it's to0 bright..
which means.. ken0t sleep.. @@

NExt, t0ok a lo0k at the empty seat beside me and said "WHERE'S J0LENE!??!?!? BUDAK GILA FIRST DAY 0F SCHO0L DAH P0NTENG?!?!? BIAR BETUL?!?!"
L0Lx~
at least practice pian0 kat umah..
make sure practice fr0m 7.30am-4.00pm hahahx~ scho0l h0urs..

Thirdly, i NEARLY failed my PA...~
hehehx~~
actually i dun expect it t0 pass anyway~
my graph g0t 6 0NLY!!!! WTH!!!!!
juz c0z 0f the 1 unit!!!! =.=|||||
one 0f my karangan g0t 6 0nly to0!!!!! .....................................
0verall i've earned 51% ..
rite 0n the d0t... hahahx~

Next, i've only g0t 64% f0r bi0~
thnks f0r all the wr0ngs i've g0t when naming the class, and phylum wif small letters!!!!
=.=|||||
supp0se t0 be c0rrect wan ALL g0t wr0ng.. @@ b0d0hnya..

Then, i pr0udly say tat I FAILED MY MATHS WIF 45%......
THERE Y0U G0!!
F0R TH0SE PPL DAT DUN BELIEVE I'LL FAIL MY MATHS AND KEPT 0N SAYING *BULLSHIT 0R P0PPYC0CK* WHEN I SAID I'M GONNA FAIL MY MAHTS... HAH!!! RIGHT 0N THE FACE!! I FAILED!!!! =.=||||||||||||
mmg kena tukar tempat di tuiti0n dah.. T.T
0verall... failed 1 subject...
f0r the first tyme in my entire life i failed a subject.. =.=||||

fuhhhhhhhh~~~
i juz can't imagine the amount 0f c0rrecti0ns i'm g0nna start writing f0r my maths.. @@

0ff f0r indian wedding dinner~~ to0dles~~

No comments: