Morning to the past 4 days? On sunday morning we had another workshop in KTDC.. Wasn't in a mood to blog the other day because the weather was terrible.. I had to shower under the rain for hours before I find my way back home.. Fuh~~ Another 4 weeks of awesome-ness!!! >.< Jia you!!! xD
Anyway, after workshop in the morning, which went well, surprised that Mr Danny would say that I did a very great job as a presenter.. ngeehx~ nothing to be proud of, just happy that I'm improving my presenting skills. =)
I went to Long's house because I'll be going to the HIV orphanage in the afternoon with him. He was hungry so he cooked up these for me:
And in the afternoon after hard attempts finding for buses and location for this orphanage, we actually reached our destination.. T.T
But apart from the tiredness I actually felt excited to be there. firstly I'm not allowed there. Yes, foreigners are strictly not allowed into the HIV orphanage. So since my look gave away things, I actually snuck in and kept my mouth shut the whole time. And every1 actually buys it.. @@!!
Oh well~ now I know how a spy works.. ;)
The children were amazing.. they look like normal kids (obviously). But just sad to think of that they are infected with HIV.
One question that was asked from a workshop that we had. "Do you think that the government is doing wrong when they brought up more and more HIV orphanages? It actually encourages people to leave their children in there than to let them be around society"
Well.. If society doesn't change their attitude towards HIV children and people, then it is still necessary for them to be there. That's why we are here to let the society know.

No comments:
Post a Comment