Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cafe Adventure

I've visited so many cafes this week.. and the next week is going to be more coz I'm even more free. =)

This Cafe is called The Princess and the pea. Based on the story the princess and the pea of coz.. hahax..
It's like Japanese style and the waiters are dressed up almost like Geishas..


And my host brought me to Tran Cafe.. really really unique.. It's quite dark so it's not clear in the pictures. We have to walk across a pond in order to get in.. A quick advise, old people are not advised not to go to most of the cafes coz they have walk through something like this and sometimes climb up steps that are so congested that you have to make your foot horizontal in order to go up. and it is super congested. xD





and then I went to La Fenetre Soleil.. It's quite expensive but it's nothing much unique than the others..







Then my Host brought me to Cafe Gac Hoa~ flowers all over! It's like an indoor garden cafe.. xD





we were sitting in the roof top and it takes courage to go up and down the stairs.. I freaked out and it took me so long to go down.. hahahx the steps are so not standardized.. xD

And there's the country houses cafe~ this is the most beautiful cafe I've been to~ but the thing is the chairs and tables are so randomly arranged, that it's hard to walk through. And it's big!! hahax






So far for cafes~ there're more to come!! ^^

No comments: