Friday, April 29, 2011

Vietnam

Welcoming myself to Vietnam.. xD
Firstly I want to say that the traffic is no joke here.. Every 3 sec you can hear horns blowing everywhere.. @@!!!!

It took me almost a day to get myself here. It's a flight since 10am in the morning and i waited in KLIA till 6pm to take my flight to Vietnam. When I got here I've to wait for my VISA but the 2 AIESECers that waited for me in the airport waited for me for 1 hour.. Pity!!!! I feel so sorry.. xD

Anyway, I got up a taxi and went straight to my host home, lead by Hai and I din know it's him. ==!!!!

It's so difficult to pronounce the names in Vietnam here, it's a lil bit like the chinese way where they have different tones for every word. So far waiting for AIESEC to call me up, still bored at home, watching tv and laptop-ing.. No facebook.. =( I've to use my host's computer for facebook..
I'll update some pictures later for the time being I'll be watching my anime. =p
The reason why I don't want to get out from the house is because it's scary out there, after I heard what they said about the thieves and stuffs. And the traffic and air pollution.. @@!!!! But I'll explore it when time permits.. ;)

No comments: