It's with a group of students and 4 of them study in FTU but the other 1 is not..
So it's cool coz we don't have a curfew and they cook well too =)
but 1 left after 1 day so it's kind of a waste coz she's real funny and i missed her xD
that night, they brought me to a coffee shop, and it's so cool!!!!!!
the first coffee shop i went in vietnam and it looks super cute and cool!! ^^
look at all the mini table and mini chairs.. i sat till my butt hurt but who cares!! xD
They also have live bands there.. so there you go:
One of my friends went up there and sang.. She's cool!!! xD
This is Uyen~! My housemate and my roomate.. ^^ She's taking care of me fine~
2day we went for breakfast. It's their famous dish, Pho (Fa'a)
this shop is small and packed with ppl ne..
And the meal was DELICiOUS~!!!! Superb! I never tried a noodle soup this great in M'sia before.. xD we eat it with the vege and the vege taste differently and it smells good too~!! ^^
There.. It's about time to buy myself sunblock and the facemask... the air is so polluted in here but it's super cheap~!!! only about RM1.30? hahahax.. it's like a clinical mask sold in mlaysia but this has better quality, u can wear them for a month.. xD
So far there are some difficulties in communication in Vietnam coz they couldn't speak english very well, some can't even speak english.
worst still they kept on thinking that I'm a Vietnamese so they keep on speaking in Vietnam to me.. ==!!!!!!!! I'm a MALAYSIAN!!! hahahhhax xD CHINESE ppl~!!! xD
the other post is gonne be bout Vung Tau. I've just arrived and I"m kinda tired, so I guess I'll update bout that 2moro? xD

1 comment:
where's your chat box, darling? So happy to see you enjoying yourselves there :) Do update your blog more yea!
Post a Comment