Monday, January 31, 2011

Interview *dish* ~!

Hey ppl I'm back for CNY..
It's been raining so much since I came back..
Yerpz, never seen a drop of golden sun since I'm here..
Well, I'm still not feeling really great bout myself.. Have been weird since last week..
Afraid when it comes to sleeping.. Coz I'm afraid that I can't sleep.. @@!!
Nowadays it seems that I don't listen so much to my conscience anymore..
It talks but it's just hard to believe..
Is it because my baby gorilla has influence me so much?
That I've to depend on him all the time?
I think I have to try not to do that though.. It's bad for the relationship..
But i'm happy to say that it's already been 8 months+ .. =) I love you~!

So I've been to 2 interviews in USM, Buddies and Aiesec..
Didn't go through buddies.. shockingly.. @@
and i'm worried bout aiesec now, coz they said the results gonna be out asap, but i've never heard from any of them.. guess i din get that one too? T.T
but hopefully keong will get.. =)
I'm happy enuff if he's in this thing.. I'm not really worried bout myself, I'll just get involved in other things.. As long as he gets what he wants.. That's the real matter..
I've brought back my assignments.. But i seriously don't feel like doing it at all.. CNY mood is on.. But still no smile on my face? =(
I really don't fell like doing my assignment lor.. zzzzzz...
ERGH~!!! don't wanna go back USM~!! ==!!!

No comments: