Friday, January 21, 2011

The Grace is Back..

Okie this has seriously been a long long long long long time since I've updated a blog..
I"m trying to get back to my blog this time..
I feel that blogging is actually another way to make me express myself and improve my english along the way, it's been long since I need to think of my grammar before I start typing something..
Of coz, expressing myself to keong is different.. maybe he's a bit "fan" from what I've been telling him everyday.. xD

The class schedule for this semester:

Monday 9am-12pm -- Studio
Tuesday 10am-1pm-- Structures
Wednesday 10am-1pm -- IT
Thursday 10am - 1pm -- Quantitative Usage
2pm - 5pm -- Project Management
5pm - 7pm -- Gamelan
8pm - 10pm -- WUS
Friday 9am -12pm -- Studio

Sienz~!!
After cny, we're actually starting our EXPO jualan in uni.. Short time to prepare.. No briefing from the lecturer so we're actually practically blurred about the situation..
and the other 2 members of our group are just.. @@!!!!
Lets just say they don't know what's going on around..
really hope that we can change other members instead.. =x

Guys it's friday, and it's going to be 9am any time soon but i'm still infront of my laptop..
Lecturer only shows up an hour late though..
and oh... my baby's not up yet.. muackx~! =)

Toodles~

No comments: