I'm worried.. Totally worried.. About this some1.. Who's just not himself anymore...
I can't take it.. I've just nothing to say... Don't know what to do.. Thinking that my decision is just the right thing for him to move on.. He deserve some1 much better, I can see that..
My mind is totally blank rite now, I can't think of anything for him, I feel so useless..
That I'm not there for him anymore, and it's so tough for me too.. Sometimes i just feel to turn back time, but now i cannot regret on any decision I make..
It's up to him to decide his own future...
But hey, I've waited, and I don't see why some1 can't too, then go ahead and try it, and you can actually feel how i felt.. When you did not sms me for so long, you'll know wat's the feeling.. When you did not reli care bout her problems b4, you'll know wat's the feeling.. When you're waiting for his call so much, you'll know wat's the feeling.. When you're just waiting for him to just confess or say it all out.... You'll totally know what's it like...
Who dares to take this risk, really want to live for that person.. =.=!!!! is really as stupid as me... zzzzzz.... and I'm seriously stupid... and I've no idea y...
He's the best...
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
let me 8 some la......
why now i feel like we so far liao??
Post a Comment