Saturday, October 17, 2009

Graduation Nite 2oo9

Whoa... hahahx~ sorry for the "not updating the blog" thing again.. it seems that i'm too busy..
+ pc's down.. but now it's clean again!! yipee~!! =)
anyways, the biggest event that had happened when i was gone was the GN '09
yerpz.. finally wif graduated!!! hehex~
u wouldn't wanna read so u better see the pictures~ xD

I'll start out with twos... then it'll be group photos then~ enjoy
Tet loon and I

Tet Loon in between winston and I
(prom king and queen much)
no offense winston but many ppl say we tak ngam~ xD

Syazwan n i~

from left, Karping, winston, xin yi and I

Kar Ping and I

Lai Ting and I

Ying Mei n I

Yeong Lee n I

Winston, Me and Yeong lee

Hui Ru n I

Elizabeth n I

Winston n I
there.. Prom King and Queen yang tak ngam.. xD

Dhaseni n i

Hong Cheet n I

Visnu n I

Jack n I

Kristie n I (izzit this spelling hehex)

Jun Hong n I (rite?) hahax~

Boon Heng n I

Faiz n I

From left, Jack, Winston, Shien wei, me and Yeong lee

hahahx~ announcement of prom king and queen.. tat's mr ng and miss irene.. xD


miss irene n i!!
i dun wanna put the catwalk photo.. sibeh ugly.. xD

here's our dancing team.. 10 ppl.. so many. hehex~ good job guys~~ from left, visnu, keong, me, veronica, jeyanthi, jolene, dhaseni, kheesha, marcus and zhi yoong.
so dark.. kenot see.. =.=


Me, chienz, leong and Kar yan


dance team!! except zhi yoong.. keong wif his maggi~ xD

from left, yeong lee, me, chienz, ng, kar yan

++ esther and shu ying







it's been a tough nite le.. so busy with everything myself too.. hehex~
gotta hit the books~! gambateh!! 33 more days yea~

till den, xGraycyx says "riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr flows~" toodles..

No comments: