Thursday, February 16, 2012

The 2012 Valentine's.

I love my baby so much.. =)

He gave me the most flowers a girl can ask for, the most delicious chocolates a girl can crave for, and everything else that I want.

And the fact is that all the above is not true.

He didn't give me any of those and that's why I love him so much~! ^^
Love is not about flowers, chocolates or anything else that we want, but it's the time and the happiness that he has carved into my life. =)

So I did this for him:

Chocolate-cinnamon cookies with icing-wordings. =) First time baking them and I can say it's a success myself.. xD oh and he gave me this orange thing.. =p
It's the doodolls and it's original name is Orange Butch but I'm changing it to Baby Rawr~! xD
Loving it and he's being sleeping with me all the while.. ^^

The simple and nothing much but full of love's Valentine's 2012. =)

No comments: