Friday, February 12, 2010

Examination week

Hello once again people..
And yes I’ve been a bz person and I’ve no time to update my dear blog.. T-T

I’ll start out with something that has happened in school.. hehe.. the staff room has been robbed!!!!!! And when I went there after dim sum wif cai yi, my place was in a mess..
All the drawers were opened at the stuffs were all scattered on the table…=.=!!!
Heard that the thief or thieves came in through the office window and opened the door to the staffroom..
Anyways, the school lost some money and that’s practically it.. my stapler was gone.. was it the thief? Hahaha guess I must’ve misplaced it..
anyways, when i was marking papers, i saw this:
wth?!?!? that's like a MASS SPECTROMETER graph dude.. @@ xD hahahha
got a good laugh anyways.. xD
and this:
that picture was drawn by students from 2P... =.= guess they don't know what is GRAPH @@

And there were cases where the students were caught cheating..2 from wahida’s class.. 1 from my class… =.=!!!one of them wrote the notes on the baju kurung..and the other 2 wrote notes and put them in the pocket…really angry that one of them is my student… she’s so going to get it from me during class…

when I gave the papers to them 2day, they really got it from me…they’v been studying science for so long and yet they still do not know what is a manipulated variable, responding variable and what not constant variables.... =.=!!!that’s like standard 6 work dey… ish…!!

Come on, you can do better than that…Don’t give me a child’s play.. I wasn’t paid to be a nanny.... =.=

And i realized something when i was too bored sitting down there and watching them...they tend to look at you at certain intervals.. like this indian girl in here.. she actually looks at me every 5 seconds.. @@ tat's like so annoying.. hahahx~

At nite, I went shopping wif cai yi…Shopping wif her is like shopping with some1 who couldn’t make up her mind at all.. @@What I mean is, for awhile wan long long wan, then wan short short wan, then want shirt, then dun wan coz yesterday bought ad, then wan short pants, then dun wan coz wan long pants, then wan new year shirt, then wan belt, then dun wan coz look ugly, den want pants, but kenot find pants.. @@!!!! I offered her so many types and most of them she rejected… Mcm orang tua u noe.. haha..

cancelled my drum lesson on Wednesday nite, so that I could spend time wif bday gang..really, this is like the first time after soooooooooooooo long that ALL of the members of bday gang can come together.. hehehe..we went for a photoshoot session in Quenna, Shu Ying’s working there…we took so many shots.. but at last we just chose 6 hahahx..

then we went JR for dinner and at last, I showed them the slideshow I made..purposely brought the extensions and speakers there so that the music would be loud enuff.. xD

it’s cool during the photoshoot~ ahahahx hope the photos will come out soon~

2nite dunno wanna go yc or semsas le???

No comments: