Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i'm tagged ^^

RULES
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
~primary scho0l (MGPS) standard 3 studying lah
~in the 3 elite class...heheh
~went melaka i think...heeh
~practicing my piano @@


5 things on my to-do list today
~study bio
~practice piano
~g0 watch ali baba 2nite...
~blogging
~g0 starbucks...i h0pe..


5 snacks I enjoy
~rocky...heheh
~r0ller c0aster
~tua yi's famous blueberry cheese cake...^^

~ch0ch0lates
~muruku....^^


5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire

~f0r sure d0nate 2 the needies
~g0 r0und the w0rld wif family...and friends..
~get me a tuba.. @@
~get myself into a college in USA t0 study music...
~by myself a big mansion and a grand piano... ^^


5 of my bad habits
~i burp a lot.. ~~
~sms lots wif fwens...
~eat a lot
~sleep a lot...
~laz minit study... ^^


5 places I have lived n still living
~melaka
~kuantan
~KA... ghaahhaha


5 jobs I've had
~band tut0ring (UMP)
~band tut0ring (SEMSAS)
~band tut0ring (chung ching)
~ch0ir tut0ring (TERUNTUM)
~piano teaching

5 people I tag
~ev0nne
~su jean
~gary
~su xin
~alyssa

No comments: